Happy Easter everyone! We hope you are enjoying the day and spending time with family and friends. If you are entertaining this weekend, here’s a simple Cream Of Carrot Soup recipe to round out your perfect Easter meal. So yummy, we think it’s better than chocolate!
Cream Of Carrot Soup Recipe:
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pounds peeled carrots, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 sprig of fresh thyme
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- 1 tub of Bone Brewhouse Traditional Bone Broth
- 2 strips precooked bacon
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
Place oil in large pot over medium heat. Add carrots, onions, garlic, thyme and rosemary. Cook for 15 minutes, until carrots are fork tender. Remove herb sprigs and transfer carrots and vegetables to blender. Add bone broth and to puree till smooth. Transfer to large saucepan over medium heat and add bacon strips. Season with salt, pepper and hot sauce. Simmer until ready to serve.