Here's the PERFECT side dish for the harvest season. These crispy, bone broth and parmesan squash rings made with acorn squash are delish, easy to make, and packed with flavor and protein. Everyone at your table will love them!
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut 1 or 2 acorn squash in half, scoop out the seeds, then cut into rings.
- In a bowl whisk together, ½ cup olive oil, 1 pack of our Lemon Ginger instant bone broth, ½ tsp smoked paprika, ½ tsp garlic powder, ½ tsp salt and ½ tsp of red pepper flakes if you like it spicy.
- Coat your squash rings, and stick some freshly chopped parsley onto them
- Press your rings into grated parmesan on both sides.
- Bake for 20 mins approx. at 425 degrees, until crispy and squash is tender.