This Cauliflower Hummus is made with steamed cauliflower and Bone Brewhouse Naked Instant Chicken Bone Broth instead of chickpeas. It tastes just like regular hummus. It is Whole30, low carb, keto and not to mention totally delicious! You will need:
- 5 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 ¾ teaspoons coarse kosher salt, divided
- 1 package of Bone Brewhouse Naked Bone Broth
- ½ cup sesame tahini
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil, plus more for serving
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Chopped parsley and cauliflower for topping
- Boil cauliflower until very tender when pierced with a fork, about 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle garlic with 1 teaspoon salt and mash with the side of the knife until the it forms a paste.
- Set up food processor with steel blade attachment. Add cauliflower, bone broth powder and garlic salt and pulse several times to chop up the cauliflower. Open lid and add the remaining ¾ teaspoon salt, tahini, olive oil and lemon. Cover and process. Scrape sides and process until the cauliflower is ultra-smooth and the texture of soft hummus.
- Transfer to a serving dish. Cover and refrigerate until cold and firmer, about 2 hours. Drizzle with additional olive oil. Sprinkle with parsley and cauliflower bits before serving.
When ordering from our website, use BENEFITS15 to get 15% off any flavor and any pack size, now until the end of January 2023!