This Paleo Cauliflower Soup has one secret ingredient known to heal the gut. It’s called… bone broth. This recipe is a wonderful way to get your veggies AND your bone broth in, so enjoy! Drink bone broth because you want to; not because you have to.
- 1 head of cauliflower, broken into florets
- Bone Brewhouse Traditional bone broth
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cheese for topping (optional)
1. In a large pot, place the cauliflower florets. Boil till tender. Reduce heat. In a separate pot bring bone broth to a boil then reduce heat.
2. Place half the cauliflower and half of the broth, into a blender (or food processor) and blend well. Add the rest of the cauliflower and broth and blend again. Salt and pepper to taste, and top with cheese. Serve it while it’s hot!