One very simple and nutritious way to use our Bone Brewhouse broth is to make an egg drop soup. Here’s our take on this Chinese classic, which turns our Pho bone broth into a complete, well balanced meal. It doesn’t get any better than this!
- Bone Brewhouse Pho bone broth
- 1-2 mushrooms sliced
- 1 bok choy/pak choy, leaves separated, washed
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives or spring onions
- Handful of fresh coriander/cilantro leaves
1. Bring to a boil bone broth and mushrooms
2. Once boiling, reduce to medium heat and add bok choy. Cook over for a minute.
3. Finally, whisk the eggs in a small bowl. Add the chives to the soup and turn the heat down to gentle simmer. Pour the egg mixture slowly and gradually into the pot (over a fork) and stir in. The egg will cook right away. Turn the heat off and add chives and pepper (optional).