Bone Broth Benefits
When it comes to healthy food, you often have to make the choice between nutritious and delicious. But here’s some great news for you. With our frozen and instant bone broths, you don’t have to sacrifice either one to reap all of the bone broth benefits. At Bone Brewhouse, we’re passionate about creating the perfect balance between nutritious and delicious, giving your taste buds and your health the best of both worlds.
Steeped in tradition. Brewed in flavour
Our nutrient-rich, fresh-then-frozen bone broths are simmered in kettles for up to 24 hours using cage-free, Canadian chicken and all-natural seasonings. Unlike conventional broths and stocks, this extra-long process extracts collagen and minerals from deep within the bones that offer tremendous bone broth benefits for health.
Make wellness part of your daily routine – in an instant.
Our line of easy-to-digest and gut-friendly, deliciously sippable instant bone broths. They make on-the-go wellness, convenient and satisfying. We use only clean ingredients to ensure all bone broth benefits are available to you.
We also cut out excess fat, sodium, and calories, leaving you just the good stuff your body craves. The result? Delicious and nutrient-dense broths that taste as great as they are for you. Perfect to sip daily, or added to your favourite recipe.
Chock full of bone broth benefits
All of our broths are filled with health-boosting collagen, amino acids, minerals, and micronutrients. These unlock a powerhouse of nutritional bone broth benefits, including:
- Improved gut health and digestion – collagen heals the gut lining and reduces inflammation such as “leaky gut” syndrome, a common condition. Many believe this is a cause of food intolerance and allergies.
- Enhanced immunity – micro-nutrients and minerals improve overall immune function, support the liver and kidneys, and keep you strong in the fight against common colds and the flu.
- Better joint health – glucosamine and chondroitin are compounds naturally found in cartilage that improve the health of your joints. The cartilage we use as an ingredient releases these compounds into our broth.
- Hair, skin, and nail health – in addition to optimizing gut health, collagen helps you strengthen hair, bones, skin, and nails from the inside out – keeping you looking and feeling strong.
- Reduced inflammation – the amino acids found in bone broth, including glycine and arginine, have strong anti-inflammatory effects. More and more research supports that getting additional amino acids into diets may help with symptoms of inflammation.
- Weight management – because bone is a good source of protein, it can help the body feel fuller for longer, supports calorie restriction, and is ideal for intermittent fasting. Each of our instant bone broth powders have at least 10 grams of bone broth protein, and other functional food benefits.
- Paleo, Keto, and Whole30 friendly – our broths make it easier for you to not only stick to your diet plan, but enjoy it too! And four of our new instant bone broth powders contain MCT oil – the good fats that help support your diet and give your body energy to burn.
- Fits your lifestyle – it’s so easy to make bone broth a part of your everyday routine. Whether you choose our slow-simmered frozen broths or our super convenient bone broth powders, here are three simple and convenient ideas to jump start your daily bone broth journey and enjoy all of the wonderful bone broth benefits:
- Sip as a delicious hot drink, instead of coffee or tea
- Use in soups, stews, and sauces (in place of water or regular stock)
- Use to cook veggies and grains (instead of adding water or stock)
Be sure to follow us on social media and check our website regularly for ongoing inspiration and recipes!
What you won’t find in our products
- Artificial flavours or colours
- Modified (GMO) ingredients
- Added hormones
- Common allergens such as milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat, and other grains with gluten. Please note that our Pho frozen broth does contain anchovies.
Quality and safety
We’re serious about the safety and quality of our products. That’s why we take extra steps, going beyond what’s legally required. We’re proud to be one of only a handful of companies in North America that produces broths in CFIA facilities that are both GFSI and HACCP certified. For you, that means a product with higher quality, safety, and accountability.
Affordable and convenient
Our philosophy is simple – we believe so strongly in the benefits of bone broth that we want it to be easily accessible to everyone. That’s why we strive to make our frozen and instant bone broths both affordable and convenient without comprising quality or efficacy. Enjoying daily will ensure you get the most bone broth benefits possible. Start your daily routine today by trying a variety of our instant broths here so that you can sip daily and live well!
Questions? FAQ Page
Ready to buy? Shop now.